MUSLIMAH ACCORDING TO ME - INSTAGRAM SHOUT OUT
SEE ORIGINAL POST HERE: https://www.instagram.com/p/BcHtVhJj5aO/
Check out Muslimah According To Me Blog >> https://muslimahaccordingtome.wordpress.com/
muslimahaccordingtome SHOUT OUT: MANIFESTING MUSLIMAH
For today's #revertreflections I actually want to do something a little different: I want to give a shout out to another sister who is doing amazing work for new Muslimahs! @manifestingmuslimah is a revert sister herself, who offers coaching to other new Muslimahs to help them overcome trauma and abuse and be their best selves. Her focus is on keeping the faith through trauma and abuse, and supporting sisters in using their iman as a coping tool instead of simply "throwing the baby out with the bath water." .
In my short three years as a Muslim, I have seen countless new Muslim sisters enter unknowingly into abusive marriages, only to be completely pushed out of the fold of Islam by the experience. I have also known countless women who married a Muslim man and were interested in Islam, but due to his poor conduct have decided to forever shun the notion of converting. Watching this happen again and again and not being able to help is heaetbreaking for me, and this is why I feel so strongly about the work that she is doing.
While this is such an important resource for reverts to be aware of, she does also work with born Muslim sisters! Many of the same issues come up, and many born Muslim sisters will need just as much support to keep the faith in these kinds of situations.
So, if you are interested in coaching and support to help overcome trauma and connect to your deen, head over to her Insta page! You can also search Facebook for Manifesting Muslimah. If you want to get a preview of the kind of work she does, you can head over to her Facebook page and check out the webinar she just did on "The 5 Signs you are in a Toxic Relationship" I was there live, and it was amazing!
#coaching #shoutout #revert#sisterhoodofislam #overcomingabuse#manifestingmuslimah #convert #deen
- theladyofthehouse91MASHA'ALLAH. We need more people like her
- muslimahaccordingtome@theladyofthehouse91 yes alhamdulillah she is doing amazing work!
- thewowwclubSubhanAllah!! Amazing initiative sis!! I'm a revert too! @zahravk
- thewowwclubAre you in uae?
- firstname.lastname@example.org aw ma shaa Allah that's great 😊 yeah, alhamdulillah she is doing such important work!
- email@example.com nope I am in Algeria actually!
- hebahpervaizThis is so kind and selfless of her! Really inspiring
- muslimmummyMasha'Allah what a worthwhile cause. It is much needed and may she be rewarded for it
- manifestingmuslimahSalam dearest sis, what a wonderful message of sisterhood and support to start my day with, jazakAllah khair. I have so much to learn from you and am grateful for this chance to collaborate with you in the service of Allah (swt) and our Deen. We Muslimahs have a duty to God to express our gratitude for creating us in the image of His perfection. And that starts with not letting anyone abuse or oppress us, particularly ourselves and our negative self talk and unhealthy behaviours. Coaching is less about dwelling in the past hurt and more about manifesting your marvelous self through lessons learnt, self enhancing choices and positive life fulfilling action; all with the pleasure of Allah (swt) as the focus. My coaching service is best suited to Muslimahs who are ready to give themselves the permission to move forward. My coaching is putting Allah (swt) and thriving Muslimahs as the focus, not toxic men; they have had more than enough of our mental and emotional energy. 😋 I do not want us to dwell in the negative but our all our energy into dream building, planning and activating the best lives we can for the sake of Allah(swt) 👑💕Peace and Blessing sister!
- manifestingmuslimah@theladyofthehouse91 Thank you for your support sis, spread the word. You can check me out in FB and my blog. The aim is to get all of us Muslimahs manifesting our unique God given marvelousness
- manifestingmuslimah@muslimahaccordingtome bless you 10 fold did 💕😘
- firstname.lastname@example.org Salam sis, please join the New Muslimah Network in FB (closed group for Muslimahs) and like Manifesting Muslimah page -together we can inspire, empower and celebrate our Deen.
- email@example.com Australia 😀
- manifestingmuslimah@hebahwritesJazakAllah Khair sis, I am simply a humble servant of Allah (swt) trying to fulfill my purpose the best way I can.😊 Please join me on the Manifesting Muslimah FB page
- manifestingmuslimah@muslimmummy bless you sis, may Allah return your dua 10 fold, Ameen. Please join Manifesting Muslimah on FB too 😀
- ipromodShout out to all the progressive muslimah Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh 💁❤
- muslimahaccordingtome@ipromod wa alaikum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh 😊