MARKETING AND OPTING OUT
If you have given permission, we may contact you by email about our services, promotions and special offers that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. See ‘Your rights’, below for further information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data to:
- credit reference agents—see ‘Credit checking’, below; and
- law enforcement agencies in connection with any investigation to help prevent unlawful activity
KEEPING YOUR DATA SECURE
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example we restrict access to your data and payment details are encrypted using SSL technology (typically you will see a lock icon or green address bar (or both) in your browser when we use this technology).
While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or to you via the internet.
To enable us to make credit decisions about you and members of your household and for fraud prevention and money laundering purposes, we may search the files of credit reference and fraud prevention agencies (who will record the search). We may disclose information about how you conduct your account to such agencies and your information may be linked to records relating to other people living at the same address with whom you are financially linked. Other credit grantors may use this information to make credit decisions about you and the people with whom you are financially associated, as well as for fraud prevention, debtor tracing and money laundering purposes. If you provide false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com.
About our Terms
- These Terms explain how you may use this website (the Site) which is provided by us free of charge.
- References in these Terms to the Site includes all associated web pages.
- You should read these Terms carefully before using the Site.
- By accessing or using the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these Terms and the documents referred to in them.
- If you do not agree with or accept any of these Terms, you should stop using the Site
- If you have any questions about the Site, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org